dijous, 8 de juny del 2017

My world: My easter 2017 t3


EASTER This holy week was the best I remember, first I went to Italy (NOT HOLY WEEK BUT I INCLUDE IT BECAUSE I WANT) with my companions ... an unforgettable experience that I will never forget that first day in Pisa, super beautiful ... Then the night in Florence where we saw the cupola of Brunellesqui on the outside ... then we spent nights which almost put us fine since we made noise ... then we went to Siena beautiful by the way ... and finally we ended up in Rome ... An unforgettable trip with my colleagues (and the best teachers) that I will never forget ... And then the return on the boat ... Then I spent 3 days in my town, being every day with my friends until we went to Extremadura where I also spent 4 days with my friends there, and honestly I had the best time ...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada